The Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) regulates fertilizers and soil amendments, while the Fertilizer Center under MOA approves products for registration. In 2015, MOA announced the Action Program for Chemical Fertilizer Zero Growth by 2020 (Chemical Fertilizer Zero Growth) and the Action Program for Chemical Pesticide Zero Growth by 2020. One of the paths given in the announcement of Chemical Fertilizer Zero Growth was the substitution of chemical fertilizers with organic ones.
In 2016, the State Council of China published the 10-Chapter Soil Pollution Action Plan (10-Chapter), in which the State Council called for MOA and industry to take actions to improve China’s poor soil conditions and strengthen soil contamination prevention measures. MOA is also using a Crop Grouping system for registering fertilizers and soil amendments on fruits and vegetables, enabling registrants to receive certificates that cover similar crops with fewer efficacy trials and less cost.
AG8大厅登录 can help
- Prepare required documents for registration submission
- Develop labels
- Advise on product formulation
- Support local agents with sample testing and data submission
- Provide sourcing assistance
- Act as a business liaison
- Serve as a translator
- Gather marketing intelligence
- Provide guidance on the crop grouping system