科学组 provides independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. We operate at the cutting edge of science and innovation, supporting our clients under specialist brands: Sagentia创新, Leatherhead Food Research, Technology Sciences Group (AG体育平台) and Frontier Smart Technologies.
We have a global reach with a multinational and multicultural workforce spanning the U.K., 欧洲 and North America that fuels our success. Whether one of our scientists, 工程师, 管理顾问, 市场专家, or central support staff, we look for exceptional hands-on employees that will flourish in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
AG体育平台 distinguishes itself by providing the highest possible professional standards in regulatory and technical consultancy services to the chemical and biotechnology industries worldwide. As a Regulatory Consultant with microbiological expertise, you will be part of a team responsible for advising on a range of technical and regulatory activities. AG8大厅登录 is willing to train an experienced microbiologist in regulatory issues associated with the industries we serve. Industry experience in research and development for new products will be particularly helpful in this role.
• Work with senior staff members to provide guidance and develop regulatory strategies for performance standards related to product registration and compliance, including products such as disinfectants, sanitizers and other antimicrobial pesticides, as well as hand care and other products.
• Evaluate and interpret findings of scientific studies in relation to regulatory requirements and label development including study monitoring activities such as protocol and final report reviews.
• Work with senior staff to design scientific performance protocols to support client innovation technologies/application methods with the goal of registration with agencies such as EPA, 食品及药物管理局, Health 加拿大’s PMRA and NNHPD.
• Prepare and submit product registration forms, reports and documents to regulatory agencies as an agent for AG8大厅登录 clients as it relates to antimicrobial products.
As Regulatory Microbiology Consultant you will bring the ability to work with a team to advise on microbiological issues and be willing to learn the regulatory landscape associated with antimicrobial products. A strong customer service ethic and ability to multitask is vital for this role. You will present a positive “can-do” attitude and be a self-starter within a team of dedicated professionals.
• At least 2 + years’ relevant experience gained from a laboratory or industry position
• Industry experience in research and development preferred.
• Masters level degree in microbiology preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail, strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to work independently or as a member of a multidisciplinary team
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and maintain confidentiality of sensitive business information.
• Familiarity with regulatory methods in microbiology, such as those of the ASTM, 经济合作与发展组织, 采用AOAC公认的, EPA and EN as well as with standards such as GLP and cGMP (preferred)
• Background in virology a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.